Madden, M., Lenhart, A., Duggan, M., Cortesi, S, & Gasser, U., (March 2013). Teens and
Technology 2013. Pew Research Center’s Internet & American Life Project. Retreived from http://www.pewinternet.org/Reports/2013/Teens-and-Tech.aspx
The link below is to an infographic regarding this article, showing many of the statistics that I learned and thought were worth noting. I was very surprised by how many of today's teens not only have cell phones, tablets, and laptops, but that they primarily access the Internet from these devices. As someone who did not get my first cell phone until college, I can't imagine living through my teen years with all of this technology at my finger tips. I am sure there are positives and negatives to this, however, I know I would have loved to have a smart device with me in school to aid in research, project based learning, etc. How great is it that these students have such access to the Internet at any time they want, anywhere they want?!
Check out my infographic here!!!: https://infogr.am/teens-and-technology---2013?src=web
Mining Pew - 19 pages
No comments:
Post a Comment